Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Scored these little guys today! Pics inside...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh yeah I caught some episodes here and there, my little bro watches it more than me, I just like the mummy guy [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    yeah, that mummy is pretty kickass.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ewwwww! Looks like the mummy stepped in something! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, in the promo pics the fire on both the ground and the blade look much better, but only because it's brighter...then again I guess it's the angle I took the pic in, from the front it looks pretty good...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •